Track accidents, incidents, and training for all of your employees across multiple offices and buildings
Record event details such as employee location, conditions, notes, and other information
Use the training search screen to find employees who are certified to do a job or need re-certification training
- View a plant or building summary dashboard.
- Issue alerts to the organization for quick access to vital information on hazards, events, and chemicals.
- Avoid conflicts and quickly assign qualified employees to fill an open position.
- View employees whose training is about to expire, great for scheduling training sessions.
Why you need this product
- Easy to use
- Document accidents and incidents across all buildings or properties of your organization.
- Designate key personnel to record events in our web hosted version, or host your data internally.
- Manage your employees by uploading documents such as driver licenses and certifications.
Our Terms and Conditions page can be accessed here.
Customize it to your needs
- Pick our hosted version and any authorized employee can use the system anywhere there is internet access.
- We can add additional features or customizations as needed.(additional fees may apply)
- We can also integrate with other software your company uses.
- Works with Microsoft Access 2016 and SQL Server Express 2014.