Access Experts’ View on the 2020 MVP Summit
Last week we had our virtual MVP conference, where I huddled with MVP’s from around the world as we heard and gave feedback to the Access team. Here are some takeaways:
- I miss sharing with friends I only get to see once a year, but being virtual did have some advantages, one of them being able to record all the meetings, something we did not have before. Now I can go and see OTHER sessions such as PowerApps, Excel or other technologies and get to hear the latest and greatest these groups are planning. There are so many recordings it’s going to take me a while to get through all of them. Its a treasure trove of insights and knowledge I plan to explore not just for Access, but all Microsoft products. Unfortunately its all under NDA and I can’t share it with you, so don’t ask!
- We got to hear from members of the Access team and from other Microsoft employees in other areas, not just Access.
- I LOVE the road map I saw for Microsoft Access where the emphasis is first and foremost in fixing bugs. Ebo Quanash, the Access team manager, is listening to the MVP community with some great features already released this year and more coming soon.
- We got to see even more enhancements to the query window which I will be sharing later this week, please consider subscribing to my blog to learn more.
- We had sessions where we providing a LOT of feedback to the Access team, believe me they heard us load and clear!
Let’s hope next year we can visit Microsoft’s campus and hear’s to another great year with the Access team!