County Clerk Software
Databases for every clerk’s office
Being a Government Institution you might be having a terrible time trying to process all elections candidates, ethic forms, election histories and even help serve the public! Not anymore …
- County Elected Officials: Keeps track of term limits for local appointed/elected officials.
- County Judges: Keeps track of all judges to be used in the next election.
- Assumed Business Name Application: Search existing names and if it´s available, process the application.
- Custom website: search for local Officials, apply for Marriage License and more!
County Elected Officials Database
- Archive data to provide historical records
- Email forms/documents with one click
- Keeping track of who has not submitted the form
- Powerful Administration and Archiving Features
- Amazing Search and Printing Capabilities
County Judges Database
Easily manage Judges attending elections time.
- Judges Search
- Judge prospects – considered for elections
- Add and archive judges with ease
- Precinct assigned
- Check training attendance
- Political Party
- Archive prior Judges
- Date served
- Manage Precinct and Polling places
Assumed Business Name Application Database
Manage new business registration with ease and avoid duplication!
- Manage applications
- Keep track of application status and edit it
- Easily create and print: Assumed Business Name Application form, notice, and Certificate of Ownership.
- Reapply application when expired
Go even further and provide great features to the public and County Colleagues:
- Easily search for local Officials
- Easily apply for Marriage License
- Upload election night results
- Leave Management (schedules vacation days, holidays, permissions, etc.)
- Post public County news and announcements
- Post internal announcements for County Colleagues