Use one lifetime license for all your company needs
Send reports via Outlook email
Print, export reports to PDF / Excel or Email PDF via Outlook
One of the most beneficial aspects of having a database is the ability to create quality reports, especially if you’re dealing with a lot of historical records.−Juan Soto, Access MVP
Your data has hidden gems of knowledge that will make your business more competitive, and a great report generator will allow your business to discover them.−Ben Clothier, Access MVP
- Use the same report with a wide range of criteria.
- Export any report to PDF, Excel or Email.
- Receive a one lifetime license for all your company needs and one year of support.
- Change the title of your report with ease.
- Add reports with ease using tables.
- Add new criteria based on your database.
- The Report Generator Demo works with Access 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.