Microsoft Access Security Audit
If your organization is using Microsoft Access to store data or using both Microsoft Access and SQL Server, then this audit will unveil:
- Is your organization following security best practices, such as encrypting sensitive columns like Social Security or Credit Cards?
- Is the database only allowing certain groups or individuals or is it open to anyone in your organization?
- Do you have change policies and procedures in place?
- Is the database schema documented?
- Is the code documented, including the most critical features?
- Is the database leveraging your Active Directory security and groups in order to avoid accounts that are inactive but still accessible?
- Does the database allow access to HIPPA data in a manner that is minimized based on the employees’ role?
Every Business is in the Business of Data – Protect, Nurture and Analyze it