Microsoft Access Security Audit
Our consultants are here to help
If your organization is using Microsoft Access to store data or using both Microsoft Access and SQL Server, then this audit will unveil:
- Is your organization following security best practices, such as encrypting sensitive columns like Social Security or Credit Cards?
- Is the database only allowing certain groups or individuals or is it open to anyone in your organization?
- Do you have change policies and procedures in place?
- Is the database schema documented?
- Is the code documented, including the most critical features?
- Is the database leveraging your Active Directory security and groups in order to avoid accounts that are inactive but still accessible?
- Does the database allow access to HIPPA data in a manner that is minimized based on the employees’ role?
Every Business is in the Business of Data – Protect, Nurture and Analyze it
Contact Us Today
Or, send a message below:
What your audit will deliver: