Recently we’ve been interviewing a lot of Microsoft Access Developers, we don’t like to ask your run-of-the-mill questions like, ”Tell me your three strengths and three weaknesses,” or ”What’s your dream job?” Aside from our vacancy actually being your dream job, we’re less interested in the fluff and more interested your level of VBA skills, what you can do and whether you have extensive consulting experience.
Whether you’re hiring a MS Access Developer or you’re a developer looking for new opportunities, review these questions and test your skill-set with VBA.
1. What is a collection?
2. What property does every object in MS Access have?
3. What is the name of the collection housed inside a form?
4. What is the tag property and how can it be used?
5. The form collection represents all forms in a database. (True or False)
6. The tabledefs collection represents only open tables. (True or False)
7. What property of the querydef object can you use to change the SQL syntax?
8. What would you use the recordsetclone object of the form for?
9. Mention at least one use of the bookmark property of the form?
I’ll be publishing the answers to these questions next week, in the meantime, leave your answers to the questions in the comments to enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card! Here are the details:
Leave a comment below with your answers. Anyone who has all 9 correct will be entered into a raffle for a $25 Amazon gift card.
Selection of the winner is final and not subject to review. Contest not open to employees or consultants of IT Impact, Inc.